Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 23, 2014 - Give Up on Having It All

You may actually be able to have lots of sweets and decent health thanks to a berry that has been discovered that makes everything taste sweeter. I'm not going to try it though - it's not FDA approved.

Information on the stress study mentioned came from/ Statistic Brain. If you have stress issues that you think are causing medical problems you might want to look at the Stress Management section of WebMD.

Perseverate really is a word. It's one of my wife Tracy's favorites.

Marti Johnson, who leads the Monday Study Group at St. Paul's sent the quote from Evelyn Underhill to me. It's the second time in a week that I've seen her book The Spiritual Life quoted. I haven't read it but it might be worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment